Thursday, November 17, 2011

"Clean" by Alejandro Junger~WIN IT!

Two days ago, I started reading "Clean" by Alejandro Junger. I'm completely amazed at the information within the pages of this book and I'm not even half way through yet. I began reading this book with the thought in mind that I wanted to cleanse without spending hundreds of dollars on a cleansing program. Now, some of you may be able to afford to do that, and there are great programs available to do so…however, I don't have the luxury of spending $250 for 30 days right now.


What I didn't realize, is that I would be educated with all kinds of other information outlining why we are toxic and why we have the need to cleanse. WHOA! For instance, ketoacidosis is potentially fatal, yet I've participate in a few diet plans over the years that promote it. The hcg diet was my most recent adventure where ketoacidosis is encouraged. Adkins diet as well. Apparently, we're playing russian roulette when we decide to follow these kinds of plans. That's just ONE thing I found very fascinating in this book.


So, while I'm enthralled, I thought it would be a great opportunity to give one of these books away. My goal is to get 100 people joining the challenge, when we reach 100, I will give away via Random.org, "Clean" by Alejandro Junger. That means I need YOU to suggest our group to your friends! Share on facebook or twitter!

For those of you who have joined our Facebook Group I want you to share our page with your friends on your facebook page. Each person that does this will be entered twice to win "Clean." There are instructions on the page today for what to say and how to make sure you are entered!

No comments:

Post a Comment